The unique support dynamic in the Sonata mattress is achieved by combining three layers of coils with distinctively different characteristics. This composition deflects pressure and provides a luxurious feel of weightlessness.
At the surface of the Sonata is a layer of Swedish micro coils with an unparalleled stretching ability combined with soft all-natural Talalay latex which gently contours and yields to your body’s curves. A middle layer of over 1500 mini coils joined with another layer of latex provides additional stabilizing contour. The base layer of nested coils offers flexible support. Together these more than 3,000 independent coils create a supportive, responsive feel with outstanding surface comfort.
The Sonata's triple coil design is completed with a cover made from organic stretch cotton quilted to wool combined with a generous amount of camel hair. Camel hair is finer than sheep wool and provides exceptional performance with regards to humidity control and temperature balance combined with sumptuous softness.
- Triple coil design for luxurious feel and contour
- Base layer of nested, highly flexible Swedish coils
- Middle layer of over 1,500 mini coils with 1” of soft all-natural Talalay latex
- Comfort layer of unique Swedish stretch pocket design with ¾” soft natural latex
- Breathable wool & camel hair-lined cover made with 100% organic cotton for cool, dry sleep climate